Monday, January 28, 2008

Lotus Shrink.


Spasming plasma
(the red home of rage).
Oh! the myopic miasma
deceiving my age.

A species of feline
with teeth infinite or none,
Crouch'd beyond treeline;
you'll leave it undone.

Love
to love you.
I love
to love you...
shrinkbackpissed/toosober
     
It is you! With fine Roman mien
set ablaze to fiery, fiery fire!
"There's shoes in your blood stream",
("In your veins!" I do say)
so now I know where you've been hiding your drugs
(you dumb, blonde, fuck).

Did you shudder in disgust
at the thought of being kissed?
Or do you quiver with lust
for my hot, bitter piss?

Turning, burning
these misty fields, I run
this pink wetness (oh, tongue! Yearn)
over the shrinking searing city on my tongue.

Sliding in daggers
one after another.
Those disappearing,
another, another.
Up several slimy, messy holes they go.
Go away.

And GO CAT, GO!
With claws over your eyes.
BITE! Lapping the dream-milk from my brain.

1 comment:

Clare D-M said...

I love this poem, this is my favourite bit:
"Leaf
To love you
I LEAF
to love you
shrinkbackpissed/toosober"

P.S thankyou for your kind comment on my blog/where did you come from?