Friday, January 4, 2008

Dawn (Before Sleep) Drawn Deep (The Way To Go).


Teutron T. NEUTRON 
discovr'r of the bomb. 
Scientific FACTS and stimuli - my eye! 
So was it you that sent me here?! 
On starvation & loathing,
dressed in women's clothing;
I slipped between the quantum phase.

`I thought The Way To Go WAS TO GO NOWHERE AT ALL.' 
It was like floating on the sun 
and all I'd ever done was to go nowhere.

So I impaled myself upon my prong
but this felt unnatural and wrong,
so I called the virgin, I called the whore,
and I pleaded,
and I begged.
Oh!
Oh, how I begged.

The very next day at 6am I had an appointment to get a blood test, but I needed to see a shrink. 

I was brought a bible by my favourite T.V. Programs. 
Never wanted to receive a punch in eye. 
Blackened, laddered heartthrob stockings, 
double-barrelled mental lockings;
and ALL I'D EVER DONE 
WAS TO SHARE MY STUPID SECRETS, 
and go nowhere, 
nowhere at all. 

No comments: