Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Perspective.


Getting some perspective on perspective (from a distance). 
Giving good time a run / a break from your money. 
Chasing up cloud dreams / a storm for your body. 
Exhaling perpendicular to parallel and all there is in between 

Retro-compiling consciousness in an exegesis of psychology.
Multiple divergency: the error of the psychonaut.
Undefined consequence - corollarily cancelled on a mis-fired synapse 
I am one, I am all, I am one, I am all, I am one, I am nothing.

Wandering with a wanderlust that's working itself into a sermon. 
Breathing in the shadows that flitter through the time-crawl.
Far away, on a distant star, a cosmos sighs relief
and fills a honeycomb with a fractal field that beggars all belief.

Experiential insight (now you're in for the whole enchilada),
drawing close the things you know - things people have said to you.
I wonder through the misty haze (that burns a shadow on my brain)
whether all is one, or one is all, or if I've misbehaved.

I was never born to float this bubble
I was never born to whip this cream
I was never born to feel this troubled
I was floating lost within a dream.

No comments: